Our client is a professional services firm in NYC and they are currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant with a specialty in Federal Tax.
Tax consulting includes performing tax research and working with clients on tax matters as well as planning and implementing special projects. The Tax Senior is responsible for the compliance function on clients including preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
- Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- CPA or eligibilty to sit for CPA required
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, FAS 109, FIN 48, partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Ability to grow strong client relationships
- Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
- Experience with tax technology a plus
For more details please email JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com