We are currently sourcing for an International Non Profit located in the Chelsea New York City area. They are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team to focus on endowments for the firm. This firm has a great working environment, excellent benefits, paid time off and other incentives.
- Perform monthly endowment roll forwards and re-value long term liabilities held for others.
- Research new accounting guidance and apply them to current practices. Participate in special projects as they are identified by senior management including cross-functional teams and ability to lead project to implement new accounting software.
- Integral team member for year-end audit.
- Responsible for petty cash record keeping and communications with fiscal officers.
- Participate in other special reporting such as IRS Form 990.
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
To be considered please email me at Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com