Our client is a prominent cosmetics consumer goods firm seeks a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team. This role will include speaking with customers worldwide, engaging with the other departments as well as the warehouse.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer service lead with Global retailers and distributors providing timely and thorough responses to all customer/distributor requests or inquiries.
- Order Entry for All Accounts. Manage all EDI and Non-EDI orders via SAP for two Brands.
- Work closely with third party logistics center to move orders through process and provide timely and accurate feedback to domestic and international customers.
- Oversee Global Sales orders; including involvement with customers PO issues (short shipping/extending PO’s) and logistics.
- Act as a liaison with Sales, Logistics, and Finance to achieve month net shipping goals.
- Process via SAP promotional items to retailers and distributors as well as no charge orders.
- Responsible for handling the promotion samples allocations to the retailers and sales field.
- Prepare, update and maintain New Product Information forms and order forms for all retailers.
- Seasonal preparation of sell sheets on new launches, basic product, marketing and calendar updates.
- Answer phone and provide answers or assistance to all consumer calls and store level calls throughout the week.
- Position requires 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
- Familiarity with price lists and order forms; including pricing worksheets and process planning.
- Experience with SAP Business One a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications; strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Must be highly organized and extremely analytical.
- Experience in consumer products or retailer environment.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com