Our client is a leading food industry organization and they seek an Accounts Payable Associate for their accounting department. This company offers an an excellent compensation and benefits package including FREE health/dental insurance, 401(k), Profit sharing, FREE Life Insurance, Career advancement opportunities, and much more! The role is reporting into the Accounting Manager and is located in the Bronx.
- Match checks with invoices, mail checks and file backup copies.
- Pay all produce bills/non produce bills.
- Call and/or email vendors for invoices when needed.
- Pay bills in a timely manner, to ensure excellent blue book rating.
- Research short pays/balances to ensure full payments are made.
- Research any differences with invoice and resolve with vendors.
- Pay international vendors and do wire transfers.
- Update and maintain monthly corporate account reports.
- Proper G/L coding for all non-produce.
- Answer telephone and return voice messages.
- Be responsive to vendors when audits are done.
- Upload invoice files to company bank for fraud cross-check.
- 2-5 years of related accounts payable experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Experience handling high volume processing of checks
- Highly motivated, strong customer services skills, sense of urgency
If this sounds like you or someone you know please feel free to email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com with your resume.