Our client is in the creative/fashion industry in Downtown, New York City. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate and Accounts Receivable Associate to join their growing team. If you have experience and are looking to get in a company that is creative, relaxed but fast growing, then this opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Run aging AR/AP reports for agents and their talents respectively and work with collections team
- Bank deposits, Cash entries, invoice revisions/ adjustments
- Filling vendor forms
- Assist agents with complicated billing
- Upload specific invoices to client portals
- Invoice processing and Assist talents with any concerns they may have
- Bill advances for agents, notify them when it arrives and coordinate with AP to allocate funds to talents/vendors.
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Netsuite experience a plus or have worked with another accounting system other than Quickbooks
- Energetic personality, comfortable working in a creative environment, and ready to take on responsibility
If this sounds like you or someone you know please feel free to submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
**If you refer someone to this role you will receive a referral cash bonus if they are placed.