Our client, a well established maintenance services firm, seeks a junior staff accountant to join their group. This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager and an excellent opportunity to get hands on corporate accounting experience. They are looking for a smart, motivated person with great attention to detail. Must be able to start immediately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account Reconciliations
- Helping with gathering information for Month End Close
- Cost Accounting
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Other General Accounting Ad Hoc responsibilities
- Up to 1 year of accounting experience as either an accounting clerk, bookkeeper, accounting assistant
- Bachelors degree
- Excel Level – Basic to Intermediate. But with the desire to become an advanced user
- Comfortable using and helping with technology
- Good Communicator, someone who shares information freely.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com