Our client is a leading designing manufacturing firm located in New York City. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This opportunity is with an outstanding firm and in addition to being exposed to Senior Level Executives you will also be managing and mentoring a small accounting team.
- Prepares monthly financial reports including balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and other reporting schedules
- Prepares journal entries and review entries prepared by the staff and cost accountant
- Completes and reviews account reconciliations as assigned
- Prepares supporting documents for quarterly review and annual audit performed by the external auditors
- Work onmore complex accounting tasks, such as reserve calculations and certain accruals
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred
- Supervisesstaff accountant and cost accountant
- Coordinates and performs internal audit for quarterly physical inventory count
- Meets with Controller to measure the progress and enforce controls
- Relies on judgement and experience to plan and accomplish goals
- Ad-hoc projects based on Company goals and objectives
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Manufacturing and/or construction industry preferred.
- MAS 90 or similar accounting system experience
- Multiple location consolidating experience
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com