Our client is a major food distribution firm located in Jersey City, New Jersey. They are in need of a Benefits Coordinator for their Human Resources department.
- Maintain employee benefit files, process employee benefit changes on vendor portals, create new employee benefit file folders, file benefit documents, remove terminated employee files and perform other related file maintenance.
- Process 401(k) Requests.
- Support annual and ad hoc benefits projects as necessary (e.g. Open Enrollment, etc.)
- Process monthly employee benefit billing by generating billing reports from internal and external systems and generating check requests.
- Support the annual enrollment process by preparing communication materials, arranging for external printing of enrollment materials, interacting with vendors on program changes or employee elections.
- Respond to employee benefit inquiries, contacting vendors as required to resolve moderately complex issues, but referring complex issues to next higher level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years benefits experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills acquired through working.
- Bilingual and fluent in Spanish.
- Lawson experience
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com