Our client, a home health care services firm is currently looking for a Payroll Consultant in the New York City Metro area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the timely and accurate processing of biweekly payroll and payment of wages through checks and direct deposit.
• Prepare and report employee worked hours and send a monthly file to the Union (CBA).
• Oversee the transition of the scheduling system to the payroll system. Reconcile any variance between the systems.
• Ensure all employees are paid in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement and applicable wage and hour requirements.
• Prepare and monitor vacation accruals.
• Analyze current payroll policies and procedures and recommend best practices for efficiency and accuracy. Keep current in trends and regulations as they relate to the payroll function.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Payroll experience preferred
• Must maintain confidentiality at all times
• Advanced Excel skills required
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com