Our client is within the restaurant/ hospitality industry in NYC and they are looking to bring on a Senior Staff Accountant to their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF RESTAURANT STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- The Staff Accountant will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger- Compeat.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Process Invoices
- Bank reconciliations, Credit Card reconciliations.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE RESTAURANT STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Compeat
- Working knowledge of pulling reports from POS is a plus
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com