Our client is a top-tier international trading firm located in Midtown, New York and they seek a Credit Collections Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating the Company’s credit collections functions, as well as performing accounts receivable functions.
- Manages Credit Control by verifying and analyzing the credit worthiness of potential customers; by conducting reference checks with banks and trade references; by conducting ongoing credit evaluations and managing adjustments to credit lines as determined; by providing recommendation to Senior Management regarding credit analysis of potential customers; by coordinating with the Insurance Company in case of customer bankruptcy; and by performing any other credit control functions as necessary.
- Coordinates Customer Credit and Claims by contacting existing and potential customers to investigate credit and collection matters and to foster good credit relationships between customers and the Company; by
adjusting customer claims; by investigating the credit standing of new customers, arranging terms of payment, and following-up on collection of accounts; and by performing any other functions to coordinate customer credit and claims.
- Supervises Accounts Receivable Functions by ensuring the accuracy of accounts receivable functions performed by Staff; by ensuring the accuracy of corrections to customer accounts, reconciliation of revenue accounts, general journal entries; by making sure that Staff accurately generate invoices, post sales, verify deposits, and make postings to accounts receivable; by assisting Staff to resolve procedural problems in tracing sources of error; by reconciling errors in a timely manner; and by coordinating any other accounts receivable functions as necessary.
- Performs Accounts Receivable Functions by reviewing and correcting customer accounts to determine amounts over or under paid; by tracing sources of errors and correcting customer accounts for errors in billing
rates, misapplied credits, or identifying information, such as name and address received from customer; by preparing corrected bills to reconcile errors; by communicating with internal and external parties in order to collect information for investigations about the accuracy of customer invoices; by managing daily cash receipt tasks; by matching the
cash receipts from the bank with the information entered in the Company system for verifying the accuracy; and by performing any other accounts receivable functions as necessary
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
To be considered please submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com