Our client is a non profit, multicultural agency and they are currently looking for a Controller who will be reporting into the CFO. They will be managing a staff of 12 accountants. This firm is located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Direct accounting functions for firm’s managed care and government programs, ensuring timely, accurate and complete financial information.
- Oversee month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings, including reviewing, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts and assuming all appropriate journal, recurring, allocating, accrual and adjusting entries are posted in the appropriate period.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management and government funders.
- Manage the revenue cycle and billing process for capitated and fee-for-service Managed care. Manage billing and collection for government funded programs.
- Work with program managers to maximize revenue.
- Responsible for all activities related to government audits.
- Manage revenue cycle process for new business.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 7+ years in Accounting with relevant experience
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com