Our client is a leading Nonprofit education organization and they are looking for a Senior Accountant for the Global Accounting and Reporting division.
Responsibilities of International Senior Accountant:
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Senior Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- 4+ years of General Accounting experience
- Public Accounting exp. desired but not required
- Peoplesoft experience desired but not required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Solid computer skills
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com