Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager to support the Finance department in their Corporate Headquarters in Downtown Manhattan. They are looking for someone with not only AR experience but also has the desire and interest to also have more exposure to all parts of accounting.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will handle all functions related to accounts receivable. This includes generating and emailing invoices to clients on a daily basis, reviewing and processing credit memos, reconciling client receivable balances and applying payments to invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set-up new clients in MAS500
• Ensure correct coding of all client invoices and payments in the ERP system
• Maintain and organize support for client remittances (check & wire payments)
• Respond to client inquiries
• Reconcile client statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
• Support financial statement audits
• Assist in month-end financial statement close
• Support other accounting projects, as necessary
B.S. or B.A. in Accounting, Business or Finance
2+ years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel Knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and employees in a professional manner
Please submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com