Our client is a well-known international media firm and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to support two high level VP’s at the firm. This position is located in Midtown, New York. They are searching for someone very organized, reliable, able to identify the needs of VP’s beforehand with also a great personality and sense of humor. If you think you are a good fit or may know of someone who is please feel free to email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Responsibilities may include:
- Calendar: Ensures appropriate and proactive time management for all leaders in scheduling and arranging meetings. Manage extremely busy calendars in constant flux using MS Outlook
- Handle all travel arrangements and frequent revisions as needed, including airline/hotel/car rentals. Understands preferences of supported staff, and proactively troubleshoots and addresses travel conflicts.
- As Meeting Planner, collect information on specifications / agenda for meetings; identify resource requirements, coordinate service provisions and manage the event to ensure that the sessions (onsite or off-site) meet or exceed requirements and expectations.
- Process all expense reports in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance using Concur
- Liaise with corporate leadership, executives and colleagues on a regular basis.
- General administrative support: Track and follow up on urgent and pending issues; prepare correspondence and presentations; process incoming and outgoing mail; assists with creation of presentations, as needed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Concur software experience preferred but not required
- MS Office and Outlook experience
- Positive attitude, reliable and self sufficient
To submit your resume please email me at JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com