Our client is a retail company and their offices are located in Midtown, NYC. They are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to start with them immediately. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director.
- Manage and maintain accounts receivable customer database and records.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Generate and send out invoices and statements.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments via phone calls and emails to Delinquent Customers.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Reconciliation of Wholesale Payments to General Ledger.
- Assist in Retail Reconciliation (POS to Bank to General Ledger).
- Collect data and generate Monthly Reporting Metrics.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- SAP experience a plus
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com