Our client is a top law firm with offices across the United States and Europe. They are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist for their location in Midtown, NY.
Ideally they would like a candidate who can work in a fast paced environment, has great attention to detail, is a problem solver, great costumer service, a self starter and energetic. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level.
- Timely and accurate processing, delivery and reconciliation of semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls for 450+ employees globally.
- Updating payroll/HR records to enable accurate and correct calculations of employee withholding and other elections.
- Timely and accurate processing of off-cycle payrolls and payments.
- Maintains and updates the daily payroll cash sheet and enters ad hoc general journal entries into the Accounting system.
- Ensure compliance with payroll, tax, legal and finance policies and best practices.
- Works with employees and management to resolve discrepancies; handles routine inquiries from third-party vendors.
- Analyze current payroll processes and make recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Flexible, team-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- 2-4 years of payroll processing experience required; HRIS experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Crystal Reports (Business Objects), Microsoft Access, or any other database/report writing software preferred.
To apply please submit your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com