There is still time to get an extra set of hands for any temporary or project assignments that you need help with before the year ends.
Creative Financial Staffing would like to present some strong candidates that we have been currently engaging with. As you know great talent gets scooped up soon so please email me, JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com, with any interest with the candidates below or any other needs you may have.
*Please note: all candidates are available immediately for work.
Senior Contract Candidates
Nancy, Assistant Controller
- Former Auditor with extensive experience in full cycle accounting
- Has been in charge with implementing a web based accounting system
- Able to cut down the closing process from 2 weeks to 5 days
Sabrina, Senior Financial Analyst
- Provided qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong Financial Reporting experience
- Evaluated risks and dysfunctions
- Implemented strategic planning to enhance productivity
Kim, Senior Payroll Specialist
- Processed Union, Non Union, multi-state and international payroll
- Handled new hires and terminations
- Set up garnishments, tax levies, child support order
- Software: ADP, PayExpert, PayForce, Lawson, Workforce Now, PeopleSoft, SAP
Mid-Level Contract Candidates
Hina, Accounting Manager
- Capture all expenses for the year, credits and debits exp.
- Supervised a staff accountant
- Heavy account analysis
- Manage monthly close
Gloria, Staff Accountant
- Analyzed budget
- Reviewed and processed travel expenses
- Prepared journal entries
- Reconciled accounts
- Ensured funding was accurate
Staff Contract Specialists
Honey, Staff Accountant
- Bank Reconciliations, AP, AR, and Payroll exp.
- Assisting with preparation of audit process
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Tracking all transactions and making sure everything is correct. Catching any errors.
Nicole, Accounting Clerk
- Analyzing balance sheets
- Reviewing expense reports
- Compiling financial reports
- Reconciled discrepancies in accounts receivables
Again if interested please email me at JRodriguez@CFStaffing with any questions.
Have a great rest of the week!