About the Company
My client, a Silicon Valley based Private Equity backed business to business service company is looking to add a Chief Financial Officer to their leadership team. This role is highly active in the daily involvement of all operational aspects of the business including HR, Legal, and Supplier Partnership Management. This role is also very entrepreneurial and in need of strategic business partner to the CEO and Senior Management.
- Oversee finance and operations including P&L, balance sheet, financial statements, expense/cash management, tax planning strategies, payroll, service/vendor contracts, and banking relationships
- Manage consolidation and integration of HR, IT, operations, and finance functions of various acquisitions.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of and effectively communicate all financial reporting, including internal management and external reporting, to the leadership team, the Board and the Sponsor.
- Manage the Treasury function, including cash management and cash forecasting.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with GAAP, tax requirements and covenants.
- Maintain internal controls and safeguards, coordinate all audit activities, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all financial functions.
- Compile and analyze appropriate business performance metrics, providing information to the investors and Board.
- Evaluate and advise on growth initiatives, tax planning, acquisitions, and capital expenditure plans.
- Lend financial perspective to the evaluation of key strategic relationships, including initiating, advising, negotiating, valuing, and critiquing all financial arrangements the company might consider, including debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, licensing agreements, joint venture, and strategic alliances.
- Evaluate, improve and maintain systems and controls for billing and accounts receivables, credit management, and sales reporting and analysis.
- Impalement scalable systems to support high growth of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or accounting is required; a CPA is highly desirable and a MBA is a plus.
- Ten years or more of accounting, finance and operations experience, ideally beginning in public accounting, followed by significant experience gathering and evaluating financial information and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership.
- Prior PE portfolio experience a must.
- Have a demonstrated track record of achieving strong and sustained revenue growth through strategic planning, financial analysis and measurement.
- Had success in developing and implementing financial systems & controls, process improvements and metrics to drive growth and improve profitability
- Experience with organic and acquisitive growth
- Experience working in a private equity owned company with third-party, cash flow based leverage is required;
- Experience in a business to business or technology environment preferred
To apply please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com