ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Security company; they are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. With a growing accounting team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. They are located in the Chelsea area in Midtown, New York.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will check and approve all vouchers for payment via Epicor Profit 21
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE:
- 2+ years of progressive Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior working experience with Epicor Profit 21 or Great Plains
- Solid computer skills
Please email your resume for immediate consideration to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com