Our client is a technology firm located in Midtown, NY. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with some accounting experience. This is an immediate hire for them and would like for someone to start ASAP.
The following are the key tasks and qualifications for this position:
– Experienced heavily in AP
– Ability to process AP invoices (get the approval, match up with PR, post the invoice, and process the payment accordingly).
– Ability to process the corporate credit card transactions (posting and reconcile the balance).
– Ability to manage the accrual/PPD amortization/FA depreciations/intercompany transactions.
– Ability to extract the data from the accounting system to generate the manual Excel reports (ex. Consolidated T&E report).
– Ability to assist the Month-End close and complete the finance package timely (including the variance analysis).
– Ability to assist with 1099 filings at YE.
Ideally looking for:
– Self-starter who requires the minimum supervisions.
– Eager to meet the deadlines.
– Ability to step in to resolve the issues and discrepancies efficiently.
– Prioritize the tasks and goal-oriented.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please feel free to submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com