Our client is a top-tier major firm in the New York City area and they have an immediate need for a Project Manager. The would like for this person to start ASAP.
The project manager role supports global location transformation projects in a project manager / data analyst role. This position directly supports a Global Project Director and will work with senior members of Business management, Human Resources, Real Estate, Communications and Risk Management teams.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the business area on defining business requirements, analyzing business data, developing project plans and identifying project success criteria.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that project change requirements remain fully linked to and part of the overall process for change management.
- Generate a program work breakdown schedule for major transition activities and their identified outcomes, and create an integrated project plan for programs and activities.
- Manage project team performance to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage the exchange of critical project information and decisions between business owners, staff and other project stakeholders.
- Facilitate project meetings, project schedules, publish meeting notes/action plans, develop and deliver progress reports and presentations. Maintain auditable project and change process plans.
- Proactively monitor the project/programs overall progress, resolving issues, mitigating risks, and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Provide data analytics reporting of issues and facilitate their resolution.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Communicate clearly project statuses both verbally and in writing to varying levels of management
- Employ best practices and PM methodology for project execution and management.
- Support the business case and location project plan development.
- Participate in capital/risk/ROI plan development to ensure milestones and business value is well defined and measureable; assess and report progress on capital portfolio.
- Build consensus and communicate effectively with stakeholders per strategic shifts
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- At least 5 years of experience combined Business Analyst or Data Analyst and Project Management
- Experienced with complex corporate organizational change efforts on a global scale.
- Ideal candidate has graduated from Business Analyst or Data Analyst to a Project Manager with several years of experience in current PM role
- Taking initiative and follow through when leading projects
- Working collaboratively and cooperatively in environment of quick turnaround times and rapidly changing requirements
- Maintain consistent levels of communication and cultivate quality throughout the organization
- Sharepoint experience is a plus
Must Have Skills:
- Project Management
- Solid communication and consensus building skills
- Strong Excel / Data Analytics and Reporting skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com