Our client is a real estate property management firm located in Newark, New Jersey. They are in need of a bookkeeper with Real Estate Management experience. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputs and maintains all AP/AR data in Yardi system.
- Cuts all checks and processes accounts payable.
- Records monthly expendables.
- Record, balance and deposit all receipts.
- Produce and mail monthly invoices for all tenants in accordance with lease agreements.
- Collects and records rent payments.
- Calculates and bills management fees.
- Escalate past due accounts to Property Manager and CFO.
- Enter all cash deposits.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in same or related position
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Yardi experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
To apply, submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – JRodriguez@CFStaffing.com If you know someone who might be interested in the role please feel free to refer them over. If they are placed you will receive a referral bonus. For more details please feel free to email me.