Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections Specialist
New York, NY
Our client is a growing wholesale distribution firm and they are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with experience in credit and collections.
About the Firm:
- Firm is $100+ Million in Revenue, international subsidiaries and with national offices as well
- Distributes and works with a diverse group of industries including Oil & Gas, Paint & Coatings, Paper, Electronics, and Chemical Intermediates, as well as Agriculture, Resins & Adhesives, Textiles, and Color Imaging
- 20+ years and aggressively growing their accounting team
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections Specialist:
- Accounts Receivable – applying cash, looking at base borrowing calculations, posting to their accounting system
- Credit- reviewing financial statements and credit reports, working with the Controller on extensions of lines in credit
- Collections- making calls and email follow ups to existing clients on any past due invoices, answering customer questions and addressing inquiries
Qualifications expected of an Accounts Receivable / Credit / Collections Specialist:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable, credit and collections
- Wholesale / Distribution / Chemical industry experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills and previous experience working with an accounting software
- Attention to detail, and a go-getter!
Perks of working with this firm:
- Competitive salary plus bonus structure based on performance
- Medical, dental, long term disability, life insurance benefits available, 401k with contribution and standard PTO
- Supportive, encouraging team environment with lots of room to grow and promotion!
To be considered please send your resume to JRodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, Credit, Collections, Chempax, Excel, Chemicals, Distribution, Wholesale, Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial