Senior Internal Auditor for Insurance Firm
Why take a Senior Internal Auditor with this company?
- Dynamic team environment
- Well Established Insurance Firm with Nation-Wide Offices
- Opportunity to grow within the organization as the firm has had explosive growth in the last three years
- Firm is offering a dynamic training and development program for their employees
What the Senior Internal Auditor will do…
- Assist Audit Managers and Head of Internal Audit on the fulfilment of the annual audit plan.
- Working either independently or in a team with an Auditor and Audit Managers to execute high quality, commercially focused audits.
- The scope of IA activity includes reviewing the effectiveness of the control environment for all areas of the business. This includes underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance and operational activity; and compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Up to 15% of travel a year to the other offices on the East and West coast
What the company needs in a Senior Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, additional certifications a plus
- 4+ years of Internal/External Audit experience at a Public Accounting Firm focus on Insurance clients/industry
- Knowledge and experience of SOX controls, risk based auditing techniques, project and change management
- Strong work ethic, willingness to grow and detail oriented
Perks of the Senior Internal Auditor role:
- Four weeks’ paid vacation plus holidays
- 401k with profit sharing, Health benefits, insurance, gym memberships
- Promotion opportunities
- Stability of a well-established and growing company
To apply for this Senior Internal Auditor role please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez – Jrodriguez@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Internal Audit, Insurance, Sarbanes Oxley, Risk, Big 4, Public Accounting,